You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to buy a song that I desperately want for well over a year and I absolutely cannot find it on i tunes… i have asked repeatedly to have it added to i tunes with no response and no luck… what should i do??

Above is my question

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 5:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Jackal,

Due to distribution rights, licensing issues, etc., there is no way to assure that the iTunes Store can add a particular song. Make sure to check other sources besides the iTunes Store.

If you wish to share the details of the song perhaps someone here can suggest a source.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2022 7:59 AM in response to Jackal07

Jackal,

Due to distribution rights, licensing issues, etc., there is no way to assure that the iTunes Store can add a particular song. Make sure to check other sources besides the iTunes Store.

If you wish to share the details of the song perhaps someone here can suggest a source.

I have been trying to buy a song that I desperately want for well over a year and I absolutely cannot find it on i tunes… i have asked repeatedly to have it added to i tunes with no response and no luck… what should i do??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.