You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

old icloud

im trying to get into my old iCloud but it wants me to verify an old phone number that I don’t use at all

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 1:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 1:21 AM

See a thread iCloud verification - Apple Community

Second method you can add new trusted number from the server account and verify it using a web browser , and have to use same Apple ID and password to get the account established in Mac or iPad , however a new trusted number is to be verified in the account ( essential ) see a thread How to find my phone - Apple Community

Note : you are not reseting Apple ID password as its known to you .

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2022 1:21 AM in response to nsgantt24

See a thread iCloud verification - Apple Community

Second method you can add new trusted number from the server account and verify it using a web browser , and have to use same Apple ID and password to get the account established in Mac or iPad , however a new trusted number is to be verified in the account ( essential ) see a thread How to find my phone - Apple Community

Note : you are not reseting Apple ID password as its known to you .

old icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.