You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allow Calls on Other Devices

I can activate this option on my iPhone with a error message: " Cannot Turn On Call on Other Devices FaceTime and iCloud must be signed in to the same Apple ID to enable Calls on Other Devices". All of my devices using my Apple ID to the best of my knowledge. How can I check my other devices are under the same account?

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 1:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 2:30 PM

Go to each device (iPhone, iPad, Mac) and check both the iCloud and FaceTime setting to make sure they are all set to use the same Apple ID. The exact details vary depending on the exact version of the operating system on each device, but it generally involves using the Settings app on iPhone/iPad or the System Preferences applications application on a Mac; each will have a subsection for iCloud and a subsection for FaceTime.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2022 2:30 PM in response to dsgypt7079

Go to each device (iPhone, iPad, Mac) and check both the iCloud and FaceTime setting to make sure they are all set to use the same Apple ID. The exact details vary depending on the exact version of the operating system on each device, but it generally involves using the Settings app on iPhone/iPad or the System Preferences applications application on a Mac; each will have a subsection for iCloud and a subsection for FaceTime.

Allow Calls on Other Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.