You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I remove my Mac Pro from being an option of hearing the audio during a phone call on my iPhone?

My iPhone 13 Pro Max keeps on showing my Mac Pro as an option whenever I tap the button that allows me to hear over the speakers when I'm on the phone. It happened after I saw a message on my Mac Pro ask if I wanted to allow some request or other.

I tried to undo it by turning off bluetooth altogether on my Mac Pro, but that didn't take the option off for my iPhone to connect to the Mac Pro speakers. I even get the option when I'm miles away from my Mac Pro. I can't find which setting on my iPhone allows me to remove that option to use my Mac Pro during a call on my iPhone.

Anyone know how to remove Mac Pro as an option on my iPhone?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 10:15 AM

Maybe this: How do I stop iphone calls from ringing o… - Apple Community

Similar questions

1 reply

How to I remove my Mac Pro from being an option of hearing the audio during a phone call on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.