You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX 360 Sharpening and 360 Unsharp Mask effect zooms into the middle of the clip - how to zoom out

Hi,

I'm having issues with 360 sharpening. Once I add the effect to the clip, it zooms in on the chin of the person and I can't find a way to zoom back out of it. Video plays with the zoom in on chin and the only way to zoom back in I see is to remove the sharpening effect. Is that a new glitch? I've never had this issue before. Anyone knows how to sharpen with keeping the same frame? And to also key where you want to apply sharpen. I used to be able to select an area on the face and just sharpen that area. Now I'm at loss altogether.

Anyone has come across this issue?

Thanks,

Lina

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 3:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 1:52 PM

Effects > Video > Blur > Sharpen

MtD

Similar questions

5 replies

FCPX 360 Sharpening and 360 Unsharp Mask effect zooms into the middle of the clip - how to zoom out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.