You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud Drive will not show on Files App on iPhone

Hi all, I am really stumped by this: iCloud Drive will simply not show up as a location on my iPhone. All the software is up to date, I have toggled iCloud Drive off and on a thousand times, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Files app several times, I have logged out and in of my Apple account, etc etc.. iCloud Drive is showing up on my iPad and the web browser perfectly fine, just not on my iPhone. I have pressed the browse button over and over, opened and closed locations a thousand times. But iCloud Drive will not show in locations at all. Is there some hidden preference on the iPhone that I missed that does not allow it to show or something. Please anything that I might have missed would be appreciated. Regards, John

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 4:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 4:15 AM

why can't I down download icloud files - Apple Community

See a thread Downloading not working on new Apple Mac. - Apple Community

Read Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you need help

If you don't want to access your iCloud Drive files in the Files app, you can choose to download and add only third-party cloud services instead.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2022 4:15 AM in response to Norgoth

why can't I down download icloud files - Apple Community

See a thread Downloading not working on new Apple Mac. - Apple Community

Read Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you need help

If you don't want to access your iCloud Drive files in the Files app, you can choose to download and add only third-party cloud services instead.

ICloud Drive will not show on Files App on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.