You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer my pictures from my iPhone to my iPad without my iPhone

i don’t have my iPhone but I want my pictures from my iPhone to transfer to my iPad

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 4:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 4:46 PM

As long as you synced your photos on your iPhone with iCloud, you can turn them on on your iPad as long as the iPad shares the same Apple ID as your iPhone and you go to:

Settings > Your name, Apple ID, iCloud, etc.

Tap iCloud

Turn on Photos

Again, if the photos were synced to the iCloud on the phone, they'll download to your iPad. If they weren't, they won't.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2022 4:46 PM in response to Garcia_samantha0105

As long as you synced your photos on your iPhone with iCloud, you can turn them on on your iPad as long as the iPad shares the same Apple ID as your iPhone and you go to:

Settings > Your name, Apple ID, iCloud, etc.

Tap iCloud

Turn on Photos

Again, if the photos were synced to the iCloud on the phone, they'll download to your iPad. If they weren't, they won't.

How can I transfer my pictures from my iPhone to my iPad without my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.