You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not order Apple TV. You have charged me for a month. You make it impossibly difficult to cancel. Please cancel this subscription immediately.

I stated it above. Is this going to be as difficult as "Report a Problem"?

Please cancel my subscription to Apple TV immediately. I did not order it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:51 PM

I did not order Apple TV

The Apple TV+ subscription is always initiated by the user. A free trial would auto-renew if not canceled in time, though.

You have charged me for a month.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple.

The Apple TV+ subscription has monthly fees, after the trial period. This is normal for most streaming service subscriptions.

You make it impossibly difficult to cancel.

On the contrary. Easily done with a few clicks. See below.

Is this going to be as difficult as "Report a Problem"?

If you experience a problem with a digital purchase or subscription that might qualify for a refund, the you would need to do the Report a problem procedure.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple, and have no ability to cancel anything on someone else’s account.

User are asked to cancel themselves any subscription that they no longer want:

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2022 11:51 PM in response to Charley-1946

I did not order Apple TV

The Apple TV+ subscription is always initiated by the user. A free trial would auto-renew if not canceled in time, though.

You have charged me for a month.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple.

The Apple TV+ subscription has monthly fees, after the trial period. This is normal for most streaming service subscriptions.

You make it impossibly difficult to cancel.

On the contrary. Easily done with a few clicks. See below.

Is this going to be as difficult as "Report a Problem"?

If you experience a problem with a digital purchase or subscription that might qualify for a refund, the you would need to do the Report a problem procedure.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple, and have no ability to cancel anything on someone else’s account.

User are asked to cancel themselves any subscription that they no longer want:

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

I did not order Apple TV. You have charged me for a month. You make it impossibly difficult to cancel. Please cancel this subscription immediately.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.