You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synch calendar

I am Luiz and I cannot synchronize my calendar in the iPhone (6) with the Mac (High Sierra 10.3.6), please help. Thanks for the attention.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 4:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 11:47 AM

I cannot synchronize my calendar in the iPhone (6) with the Mac (High Sierra 10.3.6),

👉 macOS High Sierra is 10.13.6 (?)

See this Apple article: System requirements for iCloud

System requirements for iCloud – Apple Support (UK)

-> Calendar, Contacts, Mail -> Calendar, Contacts and Mail are available on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Mac and PC.

• iOS 5
  • OS X Lion 10.7.5

So, it is possible, see -> If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars or Reminders aren't syncing

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars or Reminders aren't syncing – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2022 11:47 AM in response to mogiprof

I cannot synchronize my calendar in the iPhone (6) with the Mac (High Sierra 10.3.6),

👉 macOS High Sierra is 10.13.6 (?)

See this Apple article: System requirements for iCloud

System requirements for iCloud – Apple Support (UK)

-> Calendar, Contacts, Mail -> Calendar, Contacts and Mail are available on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Mac and PC.

• iOS 5
  • OS X Lion 10.7.5

So, it is possible, see -> If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars or Reminders aren't syncing

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars or Reminders aren't syncing – Apple Support (UK)

Synch calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.