You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off music in Photos.

Turn off music in Photos. Apple apparently has terrible taste in music. PLEASE at least give us the option to turn it off, PLEASE!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 1:43 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

I'm assuming you mean the music in Memories? If you don't like the one Apple suggests, you can select something else. When the memory is playing, tap on the screen, then tap the icon at the bottom right with the musical notes. You can select something else.

Apple selected a great Peter, Paul and Mary song for my most recent memory. I was impressed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2022 1:43 PM in response to cqskie

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

I'm assuming you mean the music in Memories? If you don't like the one Apple suggests, you can select something else. When the memory is playing, tap on the screen, then tap the icon at the bottom right with the musical notes. You can select something else.

Apple selected a great Peter, Paul and Mary song for my most recent memory. I was impressed.

Turn off music in Photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.