You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV some shows aren’t working and say video not available. But others shows play fine. It also plays fine on my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I’ve restarted my Roku, reset the app and still not working.

How to fix video not available on Apple TV+ Some shows are working and some doesn’t. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

4660RW,

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 7:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 1:26 PM

Hello Bangie38,

If some videos work and others say content is not available there may be a regional issue. Some content is not available in all regions, and you can check this using the following page: Link Maker

If your content is supported then we recommend following all guidance listed in the following support article. It contains all steps to resolve Apple TV app issues: If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

This is the article you followed to Apple Support Communities.

Best regards!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2022 1:26 PM in response to Bangie38

Hello Bangie38,

If some videos work and others say content is not available there may be a regional issue. Some content is not available in all regions, and you can check this using the following page: Link Maker

If your content is supported then we recommend following all guidance listed in the following support article. It contains all steps to resolve Apple TV app issues: If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

This is the article you followed to Apple Support Communities.

Best regards!

Apple TV some shows aren’t working and say video not available. But others shows play fine. It also plays fine on my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I’ve restarted my Roku, reset the app and still not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.