You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery problem

Good afternoon, I have a problem with the battery of my iPhone 13 pro, the health of the battery wears out too quickly, in less than 3 days it wears out by 5%. It currently has 91% battery health, please tell me if you need a battery change, or am I doing something wrong. It would help me a lot, I look forward to your response.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 12:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 1:07 PM

Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. When it reaches 80%, it is time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. The typical Apple Battery can be expected to last about 2 years.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

Here are some tips...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2022 1:07 PM in response to Dgone1503

Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. When it reaches 80%, it is time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. The typical Apple Battery can be expected to last about 2 years.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

Here are some tips...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Battery problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.