You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

which of my accounts has apple reefunded?

Hi! I have downloaded the PICSART application to my device and this is an application that charges a subscription fee. When I used it, I was told to try it for 7 days for free, then it will be charged an annual fee of 399,000. On July 16, 2022, I clicked register, Apple deducted VND 399,000 from my credit account and I sent a refund request. Up to now, Apple has accepted its refund request and said it has refunded. However, when I went to check my bank account, there was still no money transferred to my account.

Is it because there is a problem with the refund process or is it because I have to wait?

His report image:

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 1:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 3:39 AM

A refund will be made to the payment method used to make the purchase, and can take up to 30 days, depending on the method used. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT210904

Similar questions

2 replies

which of my accounts has apple reefunded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.