You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Claiming AirPods on previous purchase of MacBook Air m1 on education store

Dear Community,

I've bought MacBook Air m1 chip from educational store in June 2021. As AirPods are freely available on educational purchase in India too I want to claim this offer and request my AirPods for the same. I hope I'll get the correct guidance soon.

Thank you.

MacBook Air 13″, 11.6

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 11:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 8:06 AM

This is a user to user support forum.

Nothing we can do for you.

Contact Apple Support.

It should be noted that to take part in a special offer or promotion, you have to actually make your purchase during the period of time when the offer is available.

Buying a product outside of the offer period means you are not eligible for the promotion.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2022 8:06 AM in response to anujaa

This is a user to user support forum.

Nothing we can do for you.

Contact Apple Support.

It should be noted that to take part in a special offer or promotion, you have to actually make your purchase during the period of time when the offer is available.

Buying a product outside of the offer period means you are not eligible for the promotion.

Claiming AirPods on previous purchase of MacBook Air m1 on education store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.