You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement phone

How can I know that my phone is under warranty and I can replace my phone because it’s totally damaged and I fixed it but it’s not good

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 6:58 PM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2022 7:26 PM in response to Kareemostafa97

Kareemostafa97 Said:

"Replacement phone: How can I know that my phone is under warranty and I can replace my phone because it’s totally damaged and I fixed it but it’s not good"

-------

About Getting iPhone AppleCare:

A. Verify Availability:

Unfortunately, AppleCare isn't available to everyone. So, see if it is an available option in your location/region. To find out if you can get one...

1. First, Get the Serial Number: Find the serial number of your Apple Product - Apple Support
  2. Then, Enter it Here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

B. Adding the Coverage:

Use this Link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. Then, click on the device, seeing if it prompts you to sign up for AppleCare.

C. If the AppleCare Date is Off:

Being the date is off, go here, seeing if you can fix this: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

Replacement phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.