You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plug-in to wrap text?

I need to wrap text in a text box. I can't find any FCPX title or text box that does this. I bought a 3rd party plug-in which does it beautifully, only for some weird reason only does CAPS, no lower case. Grrr.

Any suggestions how I can get text wrapping (without having to do line breaks)? I have a lot of text that has to scroll up. I don't want to do the line breaks myself, I want to control the text wrapping ... so I can make changes quickly on the fly.

Any suggestions?

Ben

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 2:05 PM

If the Title is editable in Final Cut, then all you have to do is go into the Text Inspector (select ALL of the text and) and turn off All Caps:

**unless** whoever made the Title applied All Caps to a Rig and set it to always be on...

Similar questions

1 reply

Plug-in to wrap text?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.