You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy/paste from the App Word to Whatsapp App doesn't work

Hi

Recently I can't "copy and paste" from the MS Word App to the WhatsApp App while copying from Apple notebooks for example works perfectly.

Furthermore. When I'm trying to insert an emoji into the message line I don't see it in the text line, but even so, when I send the "empty" message it turns out it was sent properly - the recipient sees the emoji correctly...

Any idea how to fix it?

In the past, it works OK

iMac 24″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 10:31 AM

Alonf1 wrote:

Hi
Recently I can't "copy and paste" from the MS Word App to the WhatsApp App while copying from Apple notebooks for example works perfectly.
Furthermore. When I'm trying to insert an emoji into the message line I don't see it in the text line, but even so, when I send the "empty" message it turns out it was sent properly - the recipient sees the emoji correctly...
Any idea how to fix it?
In the past, it works OK

https://faq.whatsapp.com/

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2022 10:31 AM in response to Alonf1

Alonf1 wrote:

Hi
Any idea how to fix it?
In the past, it works OK

https://faq.whatsapp.com/

Copy/paste from the App Word to Whatsapp App doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.