You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocking issues

Hello, my phone 12 pro Max doesn’t allow me to put my password. The number 1,4,7 doesn’t work, every other number does... the phone is perfectly fine on the outside I didn’t dropped it or anything. What can I do ? Oh the face ID is said is disabled too.. I haven’t done the latest update yet and in May I ran out of ICLOUD memory...

I also restarted and nothing :*(

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 7:11 PM

You tried it without any screen protector too?

Did you also force restart? First take off any case. Then:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. (DO NOT swipe to power off) If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2022 7:11 PM in response to amaury1516

You tried it without any screen protector too?

Did you also force restart? First take off any case. Then:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. (DO NOT swipe to power off) If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocking issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.