You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Force End a Subscription to Change the Region

I'm informed that you can't change the region if you have an active subscription. So I did have one and already deactivated it. But the problem is, that it will expire only on December, 23. Does it mean that I have to wait five months just to change my region?

If it is so, is there any possibility to force end the subscription? For example, by personal appeal to Apple Support. Subscription costed pennies and I won't loose anything. What is more important is the region change, because due to relocation now I can't pay for Apple Music and iCloud subscriptions hence I'm without music, backups and iCloud photos. And Apple wants me to endure it for months?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 8:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 12:28 AM

You'll have to contact Apple Support about that, but I'm afraid, they can't shorten that period.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Force End a Subscription to Change the Region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.