You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to move a worksheet excel to another workbook?

I want to consolidate my worksheets into one workbook. I am having some trouble getting the two workbook open (like in Windows/PC) to be able to select where I want worksheet 1 moved with worksheet2. Thanks in advance

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 7:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 7:45 PM

Cap_4_ever Said:

"how to move a worksheet excel to another workbook?: I want to consolidate my worksheets into one workbook. I am having some trouble getting the two workbook open (like in Windows/PC) to be able to select where I want worksheet 1 moved with worksheet2. Thanks in advance"

-------

Troubleshooting MS Office:

These are Apple forums. Ask this is the Microsoft Excel Community forums; Being a Microsoft product, you'll get the answer you need in there: Microsoft Excel Community - Microsoft

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2022 7:45 PM in response to Cap_4_ever

Cap_4_ever Said:

"how to move a worksheet excel to another workbook?: I want to consolidate my worksheets into one workbook. I am having some trouble getting the two workbook open (like in Windows/PC) to be able to select where I want worksheet 1 moved with worksheet2. Thanks in advance"

-------

Troubleshooting MS Office:

These are Apple forums. Ask this is the Microsoft Excel Community forums; Being a Microsoft product, you'll get the answer you need in there: Microsoft Excel Community - Microsoft

how to move a worksheet excel to another workbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.