You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have iTunes on my PC windows11. I have a iPhone SE. My iTunes on my PC doesn’t recognize my iPhone. How can I copy my own music to my iPhone that is on my PC?

I have a Windows 11 PC with the latest version of iTunes. I have an iPhone SE. must I have iTunes loaded on my iPhone? I want to copy my personal music files to my iPhone. Also when plugged into my pc the iPhone is not recognized. How can I get it recognized?

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 8:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 10:04 AM

Start here:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Note that, just to confuse things, the iTunes app on your phone is just a storefront. Music is played through the Music app. However, you do NOT need a subscription to Apple Music to copy music from your computer to your iPhone

See also:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2022 10:04 AM in response to norman4606

Start here:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Note that, just to confuse things, the iTunes app on your phone is just a storefront. Music is played through the Music app. However, you do NOT need a subscription to Apple Music to copy music from your computer to your iPhone

See also:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Have iTunes on my PC windows11. I have a iPhone SE. My iTunes on my PC doesn’t recognize my iPhone. How can I copy my own music to my iPhone that is on my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.