You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad

Hellow everyone

I want to buy a new iPad for my siblings but they don’t have an iPhone, so I have few questions regarding this (decided to buy Wi-Fi variant)

1 can I use iPad without iPhone or  I’d?

2 can I use all features like FaceTime and iMessage without iPhone or mobile number?

3 is it good idea to login my I’d in there iPads so that they can use FaceTime or  one?

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 3:06 PM

1) Yes you can use an iPad without having an iPhone - but you’ll be unable to use many features without using an AppleID.

2) No. See answer #1.

3) Each and every user should have there own AppleID. AppleID’s should not be shared between users. Note also that outside of Educational environments, iPad is a single-user device.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2022 3:06 PM in response to Racehrithik

1) Yes you can use an iPad without having an iPhone - but you’ll be unable to use many features without using an AppleID.

2) No. See answer #1.

3) Each and every user should have there own AppleID. AppleID’s should not be shared between users. Note also that outside of Educational environments, iPad is a single-user device.

iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.