You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

account disabled in app store

I cannot download any app from the App Store or update any apps because a message pops up saying my account is disabled can you help me fix that?

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 11:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 11:50 AM

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.7; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.6; HomePods, audioOS 15.5.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 29, 2022 11:50 AM in response to santiagofrommilpitas

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.7; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.6; HomePods, audioOS 15.5.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Jul 29, 2022 11:57 AM in response to santiagofrommilpitas

There's a problem with your iTunes Store account information which can't be fixed from your end. Click here and contact Apple Support at a time they're open; if the link doesn't have an option for your country, use this form.

Dah•veed: Just linking to the article is unclear; many other people have come here instead of using the link to contact Apple Support it provides.

(222141)

account disabled in app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.