You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to select one payment method for apple music and another one for the rest ?

So,

basically someone else is paying for my apple music subscription, so I have their credit card registered in my payment methods, at the top of the list.

But when I want to buy something on the app store with my own card, I have to select it again in payment methods.

And I’d like to start an iCloud+ subscription, I’d be paying with my own card, but it doesn’t seem to be possible to select one card for apple music and another one for iCloud+.

Is there a way I could do that ?

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 3:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 3:44 PM

Not directly. It's likely easiest for them to give you the cash or gift card equivalent of the subscription cost directly instead of you using their credit card.

(222148)

1 reply

Is it possible to select one payment method for apple music and another one for the rest ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.