You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken computer screen on my mac pro

My mac pro screen is black, the laptop was dropped, there is a half moon crescent on the side of the screen, light comes thru when turned on but the computer will not start- screen is black. Can someone recommend a repair shop the computer is 15 months old

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 12:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 12:31 PM

Spence232 wrote:

My mac pro screen is black, the laptop was dropped, there is a half moon crescent on the side of the screen, light comes thru when turned on but the computer will not start- screen is black. Can someone recommend a repair shop the computer is 15 months old

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2022 12:31 PM in response to Spence232

Spence232 wrote:

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Broken computer screen on my mac pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.