You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reset my i phone without delet

my sister gave me a phone and our phones are connected and i’ve been trying to make a new apple id and for some reason it won’t work and i can’t download anything without it asking for a apple id i used her apple id for the phone and her password but for some reason it says it’s wrong and it won’t work so i made a new account and it still won’t work so i have no clue on what to do and i want to factory reset to see if it’ll do anything but it will probably delete her pictures and information from her phone she has now

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 12:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 1:03 PM

Give the phone to your sister. Tell her to follow the instructions here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Once she does that, you can set it up as your own.

1 reply

how to reset my i phone without delet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.