You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone screen time showing a website I didn't visit

So I wanted to know if it was possible for a website that you did NOT search up to show in your screen time. I recently went through someone’s I phone and saw an inappropriate site. When I asked about it they said they were probably hacked because they never went into the website or clicked it ( it was about 40 minutes showing that the site was used) I personally don’t believe it but I wanted input from others that know I phone more than I do. Can your screen time be hacked? Thank you in advance<3

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:23 PM

Awe_some1234 wrote:

So I wanted to know if it was possible for a website that you did NOT search up to show in your screen time. I recently went through someone’s I phone and saw an inappropriate site. When I asked about it they said they were probably hacked because they never went into the website or clicked it ( it was about 40 minutes showing that the site was used) I personally don’t believe it but I wanted input from others that know I phone more than I do. Can your screen time be hacked? Thank you in advance<3

Ha ha, that is a good one...

Keep track of your screen time on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2022 6:23 PM in response to Awe_some1234

Awe_some1234 wrote:

Ha ha, that is a good one...

Keep track of your screen time on iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone screen time showing a website I didn't visit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.