You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

14 inch m1 max MBP 2021 can’t connect to unsecured network

My mbp won’t connect to the internet at a hotel even though my phone can. I can see a warning about unsecured network when I click the wifi symbol but can’t do anything about it. My exact problem is detailed in the question linked below but they did not get a satisfactory answer. Just the general how to connect garbage. Please do better apple.

M1 MacBook pro won't connect to unsecured… - Apple Community

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:18 PM

4 replies

Aug 5, 2022 12:56 PM in response to You_did_not_solve_my_problem

You_did_not_solve_my_problem wrote:

My mbp won’t connect to the internet at a hotel even though my phone can. I can see a warning about unsecured network when I click the wifi symbol but can’t do anything about it. My exact problem is detailed in the question linked below but they did not get a satisfactory answer. Just the general how to connect garbage. Please do better apple.
M1 MacBook pro won't connect to unsecured… - Apple Community

The last link on your reference page says—Get Support - Apple Support

submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Try a differnt browser and compare your results...

14 inch m1 max MBP 2021 can’t connect to unsecured network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.