You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This bug prevents me from using Apple Music

I have an iPhone 12 (running on iOS 15.6). Yesterday I discovered that I can’t use Apple Music because of the notification that “freezes” the app (unfortunately, I can’t attach a screenshot here).

I tried rebooting my iPhone, force restarting an app, and contacting with Apple Support. They advised me to reinstall the app and check if the problem persists. I did so, but not only the problem didn’t disappear, but a new one appeared. I can’t connect to my iCloud Music Library.

Please help me solve this annoying problem.

P.S. A week before I switched to Apple One (Family subscription). It’s not the first time I buy it.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 4:55 AM

I didn't try it. It just resolved by itself somehow a few days after the problem appeared. Thanks anyway!

Similar questions

3 replies

This bug prevents me from using Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.