You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trading in my Mac

I am trading in my MacBook Air for a newer mac. Does Apple want me to return the power cord, etc.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 2:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 10:13 PM

benttree Said:

"Trading in my Mac: I am trading in my MacBook Air for a newer mac. Does Apple want me to return the power cord, etc."

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

In the past (2018), Apple had me just send in the Mac. If these Terms & Conditions have changed, then do as instructed in the eMail you would have supplied you with.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2022 10:13 PM in response to benttree

benttree Said:

"Trading in my Mac: I am trading in my MacBook Air for a newer mac. Does Apple want me to return the power cord, etc."

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

In the past (2018), Apple had me just send in the Mac. If these Terms & Conditions have changed, then do as instructed in the eMail you would have supplied you with.

Trading in my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.