You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Word copy and paste text is not working on Whatsapp desktop.

My whatsapp right click to copy feature is not working! I have restarted my Mac ! I have reinstalled whatsapp! It still is not working! Somebody please help! This is issue regarding Whatsapp desktop!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 12:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 5:05 AM

If an app feature is not working, the first thought for me is to uninstall the app and reinstall it and retest . If that doesn't work, contact the developer and get their take on their app's problem.

As to Word, how are you relating that to WhatsApp? Are you using Word from within WhatsApp? If so, again this has the feel of a WhatsApp issue.

Does Word copy and paste without regard to WhatsApp work properly? if so, that tends to point to WhatsApp as the culprit.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2022 5:05 AM in response to m_patel78

If an app feature is not working, the first thought for me is to uninstall the app and reinstall it and retest . If that doesn't work, contact the developer and get their take on their app's problem.

As to Word, how are you relating that to WhatsApp? Are you using Word from within WhatsApp? If so, again this has the feel of a WhatsApp issue.

Does Word copy and paste without regard to WhatsApp work properly? if so, that tends to point to WhatsApp as the culprit.

Microsoft Word copy and paste text is not working on Whatsapp desktop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.