You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram app not opening on new Iphone 13 with latest IOS update

I just got a new Iphone 13. The instagram app does not open. I have tried all the troubleshoot options that apple support offers: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201398.

Contacting Instagram is close to impossible, and they will not solve the problem. It seems to be specific for my iphone. How can I get the app to work?

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 5:15 AM

6 replies

Aug 10, 2022 6:37 AM in response to Maria__1234

Hello,

If Instagram is the only app having issues, do you have any other devices you can try to run Instagram on?

You can also try a restore to see if that will resolve the problem: Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings

I can completely understand your concern about the lack of support from Instagram/Meta. However, this appears to be the only way to report an issue to them: How do I report a technical problem on Instagram?

Aug 10, 2022 6:38 AM in response to RachT1

Hello,

Indeed I did this. They say you will not get a personal response, but they will use it to improve the app in general.

I don't think this will help my problem unfortunately. Also it is more likely that is an issue on my iphone only right? Since this is not a general issue that other users seem to encounter. Shouldn't Apple support me with this issue?

Instagram app not opening on new Iphone 13 with latest IOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.