You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone stopped charging they sent new phone how can i backup my stuff so I can download to my new phone

my phone stopped charging- took it to verizon they had new phone sent overnight-new phone here- need to backup old phone stuff but phone cant be charged or turned on.... How do I back up to icloud without power?

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 12:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 2:00 PM

You cannot backup any computing device if the device will not power on, boot the operating system, and accept user inputs. There is nothing you can do now. You needed to have been backing up that broken device all alone, long before it actually broke or failed. Now that it no longer works, there is no way to back it up.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2022 2:00 PM in response to crysba

You cannot backup any computing device if the device will not power on, boot the operating system, and accept user inputs. There is nothing you can do now. You needed to have been backing up that broken device all alone, long before it actually broke or failed. Now that it no longer works, there is no way to back it up.

my phone stopped charging they sent new phone how can i backup my stuff so I can download to my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.