You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get all my contacts, pictures, etc from my old iCloud account to my new phone and new account?

How do I get all my contacts, pictures, etc from my old phone/iCloud to this new one? Don’t have my old phone anymore or the same number

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 6:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 11:02 AM

For old Apple ID account in old iPhone that is not in possession see a thread iCloud verification - Apple Community

In new iPhone set up iCloud Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support ( you have to sign in with same Apple ID and password of old account on the same network , turn on contacts / photos they will sync condition photo library should be set up in old iPhone Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2022 11:02 AM in response to Alexmac1236

For old Apple ID account in old iPhone that is not in possession see a thread iCloud verification - Apple Community

In new iPhone set up iCloud Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support ( you have to sign in with same Apple ID and password of old account on the same network , turn on contacts / photos they will sync condition photo library should be set up in old iPhone Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

How do I get all my contacts, pictures, etc from my old iCloud account to my new phone and new account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.