You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kindly I need to buy storage 20 to 50 GB only one time ,not as monthly subscription

Kindly I need to buy storage 20 to 50 GB only one time ,not as monthly subscription

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 12:44 AM

2 replies

Aug 14, 2022 3:11 AM in response to ksh013

I need to buy storage 20 to 50 GB only one time ,not as monthly subscription

If you are talking about iCloud storage:

iCloud storage 20 GB does not exist.

No, it is not possible to upgrade only for 1 month / 1 time.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

The subscription runs as long as you don't downgrade.

You cannot deactivate/pause the subscription for 1 month, but you can downgrade to free (5 GB).

The iCloud + subscription will be terminated depending on the start date.

If you start on August 1 and are going to cancel now, the subscription will stop on November 1, a monthly term is used.

See this Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan

Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support (PH)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.