You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular issue following iOS update

I have a cellular issue following iOS 15.6 update How do I update my mobile data?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 6:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 6:32 AM

See this link and follow the instructions provided

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

if you need to do a carrier settings update

To manually check for and install a carrier settings update:

1. Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
  3. To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.

If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2022 6:32 AM in response to Barrycrouch5

See this link and follow the instructions provided

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

if you need to do a carrier settings update

To manually check for and install a carrier settings update:

1. Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
  3. To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.

If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.

Cellular issue following iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.