You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speakers

I’m having a problem with my top iPhone speaker. Every time i play any kind of audio it makes a loud very annoying buzzing sound which of course makes calling anybody impossible. I can not hear what they are saying over the buzzing. It’s infuriating because now i can only call on speaker, and my audio sounds horrible. I’m a little annoyed considering this is a new Iphone 13.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 9:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 9:20 PM

iPhone Sound Not Working. 🔉

If that didn’t work, then I recommend service.

Service Checklist:

Click ▶︎ Start a Service Request. ⚛️

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ Check Repair Status. 🔧

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2022 9:20 PM in response to daddies_apples

iPhone Sound Not Working. 🔉

If that didn’t work, then I recommend service.

Service Checklist:

Click ▶︎ Start a Service Request. ⚛️

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ Check Repair Status. 🔧

Aug 14, 2022 9:24 PM in response to daddies_apples

daddies_apples Said:

"Speakers: I’m having a problem with my top iPhone speaker. Every time i play any kind of audio it makes a loud very annoying buzzing sound which of course makes calling anybody impossible. I can not hear what they are saying over the buzzing. It’s infuriating because now i can only call on speaker, and my audio sounds horrible. I’m a little annoyed considering this is a new Iphone 13."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

Speakers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.