You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i would like to share my iphone contacts with my samsung galaxy s5

i an trying to share my I-phone contacts with my Samsung galaxy s5 and having no success. Can you help????

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 9:24 AM

The general answer: Your contacts sync to one or more email accounts; if you have the same email accounts on both devices then the contacts should sync to both. If you use gmail contacts on your Samsung (which is the most common way to manage Android contacts) then just add the gmail account to your iPhone in Settings/Contacts/Accounts.

If you can provide specific details on the accounts on each device more options can be discussed by the users in this user-to-user forum.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2022 9:24 AM in response to dormer19

The general answer: Your contacts sync to one or more email accounts; if you have the same email accounts on both devices then the contacts should sync to both. If you use gmail contacts on your Samsung (which is the most common way to manage Android contacts) then just add the gmail account to your iPhone in Settings/Contacts/Accounts.

If you can provide specific details on the accounts on each device more options can be discussed by the users in this user-to-user forum.

i would like to share my iphone contacts with my samsung galaxy s5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.