You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want my battery heath to bring percentages

try to upgrade iPhone battery

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 11:16 AM

Hi Teefund,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you'd like to see your battery percentage on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. We'd like to help.

iPhone models with Face ID show the battery percentage in the Control Center rather than on the display. Check out this resource to get that information on your iPhone: Show the battery percentage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Find battery percentage on iPhone 13 and other models with Face ID

On iPhone 13 and other iPhone models with Face ID (iPhone X and later), the battery percentage appears in Control Center. Just swipe down from the top-right corner of your display.

If you're like to see this information in the Menu bar, you can leave product feedback for that here: Product Feedback

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2022 11:16 AM in response to Teefund

Hi Teefund,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you'd like to see your battery percentage on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. We'd like to help.

iPhone models with Face ID show the battery percentage in the Control Center rather than on the display. Check out this resource to get that information on your iPhone: Show the battery percentage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Find battery percentage on iPhone 13 and other models with Face ID

On iPhone 13 and other iPhone models with Face ID (iPhone X and later), the battery percentage appears in Control Center. Just swipe down from the top-right corner of your display.

If you're like to see this information in the Menu bar, you can leave product feedback for that here: Product Feedback

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

I want my battery heath to bring percentages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.