You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve already redeemed iTunes card but I can I use iTunes credit at apple store

I bought a Mac and got a 150 gift card. When I redeemed it credit went to iTunes Store. I want to use it at apple store. Help please

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 6:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 9:48 PM

If it's a combined gift card and you're referring to the online Apple Store, spend it normally.

If it's a combined gift card and you're referring to the physical Apple Store, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff to put the card's balance back onto it; they'll only do this if none of it has been spent.

If it's specific to the App Store and the combined gift card is available in your country, it can be spent in the online Apple Store as above, but not the physical one.

If it's specific to the App Store and the combined gift card isn't available in your country, you can't.

(223026)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2022 9:48 PM in response to Stroebert

If it's a combined gift card and you're referring to the online Apple Store, spend it normally.

If it's a combined gift card and you're referring to the physical Apple Store, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff to put the card's balance back onto it; they'll only do this if none of it has been spent.

If it's specific to the App Store and the combined gift card is available in your country, it can be spent in the online Apple Store as above, but not the physical one.

If it's specific to the App Store and the combined gift card isn't available in your country, you can't.

(223026)

I’ve already redeemed iTunes card but I can I use iTunes credit at apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.