You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hey there. i am having trouble backing up my iphone 12 onto my pc. i have a broken screen and can’t push trust computer and didn’t turn on icloud

i didnt turn on icloud and broken screen so can’t push trust computer trying to back up old iphone on pc

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 12:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 12:52 AM

With a broken screen you cannot back up data. You cannot prepare the phone for repair by wiping it either

You can have it repaired without wiping the data but the chances are that after screen is replaced the passcode will not work and you will need to wipe the phone with the recovery process anyway.

Good luck, and remember to back up in the future.

Resources

iPhone Service & Repair - Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

and

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

video

https://youtu.be/7s8-zLG9ySQ

ios 15.1 and earlier:

If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2022 12:52 AM in response to sammybellyoca

With a broken screen you cannot back up data. You cannot prepare the phone for repair by wiping it either

You can have it repaired without wiping the data but the chances are that after screen is replaced the passcode will not work and you will need to wipe the phone with the recovery process anyway.

Good luck, and remember to back up in the future.

Resources

iPhone Service & Repair - Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

and

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

video

https://youtu.be/7s8-zLG9ySQ

ios 15.1 and earlier:

If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

hey there. i am having trouble backing up my iphone 12 onto my pc. i have a broken screen and can’t push trust computer and didn’t turn on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.