You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.

On my AirPods Pro, the right ear piece is not playing. I already reset the device and reinstalled. It shows both charged. What else can I do to to get sound out of the right earpiece?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 10:09 PM

MKD0352 Said:

"My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.: On my AirPods Pro, the right ear piece is not playing. I already reset the device and reinstalled. It shows both charged. What else can I do to to get sound out of the right earpiece?"

-------

You are welcome.

Troubleshoot the AirPods’ Connectivity:

Start Here: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone - Apple Support

Other Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Get and Use the Correct AirPod Pro Eat Tips:

1. Go Here: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "Try inserting the AirPods with the medium-sized ear tips in your ears so that the AirPods are seated comfortably and securely. If you can’t get a good seal, try adjusting the AirPod or switch to a larger ear tip. If the ear tip feels too large in your ear or is uncomfortable, try a smaller ear tip."
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2022 10:09 PM in response to MKD0352

MKD0352 Said:

"My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.: On my AirPods Pro, the right ear piece is not playing. I already reset the device and reinstalled. It shows both charged. What else can I do to to get sound out of the right earpiece?"

-------

You are welcome.

Troubleshoot the AirPods’ Connectivity:

Start Here: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone - Apple Support

Other Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Get and Use the Correct AirPod Pro Eat Tips:

1. Go Here: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "Try inserting the AirPods with the medium-sized ear tips in your ears so that the AirPods are seated comfortably and securely. If you can’t get a good seal, try adjusting the AirPod or switch to a larger ear tip. If the ear tip feels too large in your ear or is uncomfortable, try a smaller ear tip."

My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.