You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to watch MLB game that is on Apple TV in the Netherlands?

I want to watch Friday baseball game but it does not show up in the Apple TV app. The problem is I believe is that I live in the Netherlands. The weird thing is that I have a MLB account but can not see some games because they are on Apple TV only. Any helping ideas?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 6:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 10:47 PM

On the related Apple's page it's clearly stated that:

Friday Night Baseball is available on Apple TV+ in the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. Friday Night Baseball isn't offered in all countries and regions where the Apple TV app is available. Features might vary by country or region. Content is only available in English and might contain paid advertising.

Watch Friday Night Baseball in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

The Netherlands isn't listed and I suppose an IP check is done by the device/app to verify the user's country.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2022 10:47 PM in response to Robin_32

On the related Apple's page it's clearly stated that:

Friday Night Baseball is available on Apple TV+ in the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. Friday Night Baseball isn't offered in all countries and regions where the Apple TV app is available. Features might vary by country or region. Content is only available in English and might contain paid advertising.

Watch Friday Night Baseball in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

The Netherlands isn't listed and I suppose an IP check is done by the device/app to verify the user's country.

How to watch MLB game that is on Apple TV in the Netherlands?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.