You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Subscribing to Apple One Family Auto Cancel Family Member Payment Plans?

I want to subscribe to the Apple One family plan to consolidate some of our subscriptions but I want to make sure that my wife and MIL will have their Apple Music subscriptions auto-cancelled if I sign them up to the family. I'm confident that my current subscriptions will be bundled into the plan, but I can't find anything saying Apple One will do the same for everyone on the plan

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 10:11 AM

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support for a list of plans and included features

and

Apple One - Apple Cost at the very bottom.

From the first:

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Also:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 21, 2022 10:11 AM in response to GreenGoldWarrior

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support for a list of plans and included features

and

Apple One - Apple Cost at the very bottom.

From the first:

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Also:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Does Subscribing to Apple One Family Auto Cancel Family Member Payment Plans?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.