You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

offload unused apps

so i was trying to download some apps i wanted, and i have very little apps. so i looked at my storage (because it said it was full) and all my deleted apps are taking up storage. i tried to delete them and offload them but they didn’t work. i did try restarting my phone but that doesn’t work. i also turned on offload unused apps but it still wont work? i just wanna get the storage and apps off my phone, but i cant. i have tried redownloading them and then deleting them but that wont work either

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 6:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 8:12 AM

When you offload unused apps the app data remains on your phone. That is what you are seeing; app data. If you don’t want the app data to be retained then you must completely delete the app, not just offload it.

5 replies

offload unused apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.