You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please, cancel all subscription that is attached on my account

Please, cancel all subscription that is attached on my account ( my child purchase the games) and please cancell and block the games.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:28 AM

We, just users like you, cannot do that on your behalf.

In order to cancel your subscriptions, you need to use the instructions provided in the support article that led you here, and, for the future, I suggest that you inhibit the purchase of any app from AppStore in that iPhone, going to:

Settings>Screen Time>Content&Privacy Restrictions>Itunes & AppStore purchases... and setting the first 3 options to "Don't Allow"

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2022 4:28 AM in response to gvanss

We, just users like you, cannot do that on your behalf.

In order to cancel your subscriptions, you need to use the instructions provided in the support article that led you here, and, for the future, I suggest that you inhibit the purchase of any app from AppStore in that iPhone, going to:

Settings>Screen Time>Content&Privacy Restrictions>Itunes & AppStore purchases... and setting the first 3 options to "Don't Allow"

Regards

Giulio

Please, cancel all subscription that is attached on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.