You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help with my ability to make and receive phone calls

I cannot make outgoing or receive incoming phone calls on my new iPhone 12 pro. Please assist.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 5:53 PM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

You said that you have new iPhone 12 Pro. Did you install a working SIM card in your iPhone 12 Pro? If you have your old phone then you can take the active SIM card out of that and install it in your new iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2022 5:53 PM in response to Vts1964

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

You said that you have new iPhone 12 Pro. Did you install a working SIM card in your iPhone 12 Pro? If you have your old phone then you can take the active SIM card out of that and install it in your new iPhone.

Axel F.

Please help with my ability to make and receive phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.