You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing wrong image size

Suddenly my printer is printing the full image in a smaller size than requested, in the upper left hand corner of the paper.

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 10:21 PM

fgjk Said:

"Printing wrong image size: Suddenly my printer is printing the full image in a smaller size than requested, in the upper left hand corner of the paper."

-------

Reinstall the Drivers:

Made any major changes to your Mac (i.e. update installations or new software installs)? If so, things may have become misconfigured, and you have the reinstall the printer drivers. Important: Download the drivers from the manufacture's site, and noe other, as a way to avoid scams and such.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2022 10:21 PM in response to fgjk

fgjk Said:

"Printing wrong image size: Suddenly my printer is printing the full image in a smaller size than requested, in the upper left hand corner of the paper."

-------

Reinstall the Drivers:

Made any major changes to your Mac (i.e. update installations or new software installs)? If so, things may have become misconfigured, and you have the reinstall the printer drivers. Important: Download the drivers from the manufacture's site, and noe other, as a way to avoid scams and such.

Printing wrong image size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.