You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

down load photos from iCloud

im stop uploading pics to iCloud I'm told to down load them to something before they are permanently deleted how do I save them download them to Mac or iphone

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 10:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 10:48 PM

reychael Said:

"down load photos from iCloud: im stop uploading pics to iCloud I'm told to down load them to something before they are permanently deleted how do I save them download them to Mac or iphone"

-------

Sync Photos Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on the Mac and on the iPhone, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings on both. Being synced, as a result, Photos will be accessible between both both devices. Note that If you that thousands of file, it may take some time.

A. Enable Photos on iPhone:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Music (so that it is green)

B. Enable Photos on Mac:

1. Go to: System Preferences
  2. Click: Apple ID (on top-right)
  3. Select: Music (by giving it a check mark)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2022 10:48 PM in response to reychael

reychael Said:

"down load photos from iCloud: im stop uploading pics to iCloud I'm told to down load them to something before they are permanently deleted how do I save them download them to Mac or iphone"

-------

Sync Photos Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on the Mac and on the iPhone, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings on both. Being synced, as a result, Photos will be accessible between both both devices. Note that If you that thousands of file, it may take some time.

A. Enable Photos on iPhone:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Music (so that it is green)

B. Enable Photos on Mac:

1. Go to: System Preferences
  2. Click: Apple ID (on top-right)
  3. Select: Music (by giving it a check mark)

down load photos from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.