You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased refurbished Imac 27 from loopmobile france, had faulty video card but they had it for 8 months now, what should i do

So i had requested a return for this imac 27 i7 2017 model back in December 2021, i was told to send the imac to “loopmobile” in ireland but they kept sending looped emails after i shipped it

, every time i wrote an email someone replied saying that they will forward the email, then 4-5 days later another email arrives saying this message in the screen shot:

its claiming they asked me something and waiting to hear back from me, i got 40 of these for months including ones suggesting the ticket is now closed because they did not hear back from me.

, im ready to file a police report, i contacted an agency in Europe who told me that loop-mobile are obliged to repair a faulty computer within 12 months of purchase, this computer was faulty upon delivery to us, sept 2021, it took 3 months to finally confirm it was faulty via a local apple store/reseller cause loopmobile claimed it was me who installed something, they had me erase and re install the OS 10 times before i finally proved it was a faulty video card , so when we sent it back and this is what we get, like it was stolen!

what should we do, do i really have to file a police report and contact my insurance company?

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 3:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 2:54 PM

I spoke to Apple and was advised to report them to law enforcement, the apple person verified the links and address of this reseller who is fraudulently claiming they are AASP when they do not actually have a physical store, thats nerve, this certainly has something to do with them having sone sort of connections with their local prosecutors, a judge, politicians, its the only way they could of operated with impunity this long or the fines in Ireland arent strict on fraudsters who pay a cut in taxes.

maybe they had a good start - sold good products and now have run out

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/loop-mobile.com

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 25, 2022 2:54 PM in response to babowa

I spoke to Apple and was advised to report them to law enforcement, the apple person verified the links and address of this reseller who is fraudulently claiming they are AASP when they do not actually have a physical store, thats nerve, this certainly has something to do with them having sone sort of connections with their local prosecutors, a judge, politicians, its the only way they could of operated with impunity this long or the fines in Ireland arent strict on fraudsters who pay a cut in taxes.

maybe they had a good start - sold good products and now have run out

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/loop-mobile.com

Aug 24, 2022 4:19 PM in response to SkyStudio

Hello/Bonjour SkyStudio,

you may wish to contact Apple Support from Apple France via their 1-800 number or email… perhaps loop-mobile has a 1-800 number you could call… s.v.p, contactez Le Support/L’Assistance Apple de Apple France… allez au site web <<www.apple.com>>… choissez le drapeau qui represente votre pays, ici, La France ( Le Tricolor) , et votre langage, le francais, et puis allez au section de l’assistance/support Apple. La, vous trouverez 2 options de contacter Apple Support/L’Assistance Apple… une numero de telephone sans-coute.. et le courriel ( email) … je ne sais pas si loop-mobile est une donneur de service authorise par Apple ou non… je ne travaille pas pour Apple ou loop- mobile… ju suis seulement une amateur de macs selon vous.. pardon my french, i am replying on my iphone which is not set up to type properly in French…

bonne chance !

john b

Aug 24, 2022 5:14 PM in response to SkyStudio

Find a real address for loopmobile and send them a letter with their signature for receipt required via regular mail.

Do not bother to call them as you will not be able to prove who said what.

In the letler, detail what has happened so far as well as your computer specs and serial number. And end with demanding that they will either return a repaired iMac within 10 business days or post a 100% refund within that time or you will consider your next steps. Find the address for corporate Apple for your region and send them a copy via mail.

While you are searching for loop mobile's address, see if you can find a name for their CEO, President or similar and address that letter to that person.

I believe Apple's European corporate address is in Ireland:

https://address001.com/Address-of-Apple-Ireland-028385

I couldn't find an address for Loop in France, but found one in the UK:

https://loop-mobile.co.uk/pages/contact-us

(don't use that form - just use the info in it)

this could be their headquarters:

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.loop_mobile_holdings_india_limited.344680307766975aa1a3ead21cc2ba5c.html

Aug 25, 2022 4:28 AM in response to SkyStudio

I would talk directly to loopmobile and advise them of your problem and ask they respond with a proper fix in ______ days. You fill in the blank.

If they don't respond, file a report with whatever agency, or agencies, you feel is appropriate. They obviously are not taking you seriously and you need to recalibrate that attitude.

purchased refurbished Imac 27 from loopmobile france, had faulty video card but they had it for 8 months now, what should i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.